- Australian War Memorial
- Includes war history dating from the colonial period (1788-1901) to the present. Online records can also be searched including nominal rolls (for all conflicts), WW1 Red Cross wounded or missing, WW2 POWs and honours and awards as well as the Roll of Honour, Commemorative Roll and Remembrance book.
- Commonwealth War Graves
- This register commemorates and records the details of those men and women who died in the two world wars. Searchers can find war dead by searching by surname or can search for a cemetery within a country or origin.
- National Archives of Australia Service Records
- The National Archives holds records about service in the Australian defence forces from Federation in 1901.
- Picture Ipswich
- Visit the Military Picture Trail on Picture Ipswich for photos and documents related to Ipswich Diggers.
- The Anzac Portal : Beyond a century of service
- This DVA website is designed to provide an educative focus for the Anzac Centenary and provides a range of education resources to support classroom teaching of Australia’s wartime history.