Audio & E-Books
- eBooks from the library website
- Browse or search our collection. We have something to suit your reading pleasure.
- Will your eReader display eBooks available from the library website
- Search for your eDevice on the OverDrive Resource Center.
- Good eReader
- This site will keep you up to date with the latest news, reviews and tech previews. The site includes links to excellent video demonstrations of many popular tablets and eReaders.
- PC Mag
- A comprehensive list of available tablets. it includes notes and comments on each product.
- Choice Online
- Visit the library and use the Choice Online Website. You can save time and money on your tablet or eReader purchase.
- Product Review
- An Australian site with reviews of products by people who have purchased and used various products. It provides an excellent guide for advice and recommendations prior to your purchase.
- How to use DropBox video
- Want to move your files, including pictures, documents and music from your computer to your tablet? Learn how to use Dropbox.
- About.com’s video tutorials
- Tutorials on a wide range of topics including parenting, cooking, how to find a job, sports and hobbies.
- A popular place to find clear instructions on how to do just about everything. Topics include electronics, photography, health, weddings and home and garden. Text and video available.
- Offers engaging, useful how-to videos and guides on whatever you need to know. Check out their sections on:-
Cars and transportation
Mind and body
Business and finance
- Wide range of topics. Often has advertising before the selected video.
- Make, How to and DIY -detailed text guides, some slide shows and videos available.
- Wonder How To
- This site hand-selects instructional videos from over 1,700 websites. Check out the Wonder of the day section. Other topics include language, self help, games and art and craft.
- Wydea Science
- On this site you’ll find a collection of fun and friendly animated videos and other formats explaining science and technology topics in an easy-to-understand, interesting way.