Take a trip with Google Expeditions
Google Expeditions enables your group to visit hundreds of virtual destinations to past and present locations across the globe.
Get up close with historical landmarks, dive under the ocean with sharks, visit coral reefs or even take a trip to outer space.
Expeditions are collections of virtual reality photo spheres illustrated with details, points of interest, and questions that make them easy to integrate into your current or future curriculum – and they’re lots of fun.
Examples of different expedition trips:
- Australian Government House
- Great Barrier Reef
- Career Expedition; Doctor, Farmer, etc.
- Aztec Ruins or The North Pole
- Trips to various cities around the world
Sydney, London, Hong Kong, New York
- Dinosaur Walk at Melbourne Museum
- Submarines and Ocean Diving
- Outer Space, to the Moon and Mars
- Old historical castles of England
- Festivals around the world
- And many more expeditions
Keen to Know More?
- For schools and community groups
- We bring technology to you.
- Travel all together on a virtual reality trek. (groups of up to 30)
- Organise a library visit and include a Tech Trek expedition.
- Library membership can be organised for group members.
- Recommended by the maker for persons over 13 years.
- All children must have adult supervision.
- Schools must obtain parental/guardian permission for student participation.
This project has received financial assistance from the Queensland Government through State Library of Queensland.